Monday, October 12, 2015

Inches

I am so excited to be losing inches!

Since the day of surgery, I have lost...

Bust: 7 inches

Waist: 9.25 inches

Hips: 8 inches

Arms: 1.5 inches

Thighs: 4.5 inches

Amazing, yes?!  My 30 jeans are starting to feel loose.  I expect in the next 3-4 weeks I will be in a size 28.  That size is available in stores, isn't it?  I have 3 pairs of size 26 pants, but no 28s.  I may need another trip to Savers and Goodwill to see if I can find at least one 28.

When I started my waist was bigger than my bust.  Not anymore!  I have always lamented that even though I am overweight, I don't have a big chest.  And with my waist and hips being bigger than my waist, I was definitely a pear shaped person.  Maybe someday I could be a bit more hourglass shaped.  I don't think I need to consider my hips ever being small though!

And for a little more good news, I have two job interviews this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment