Monday, December 7, 2015

How Things Be Doing

We were on vacation last week, hence, no update.  It was wonderful and relaxing.  I can't wait to go back.  We both loved it and want to spend another week, or even a long weekend at the cabin.

Despite being on vacation, I lost weight.  In fact, I blasted out of the slump I had been in with a whopping 4.2 lb loss.  I am hoping to keep it up.  I did consistently walk more the past week, although I didn't hit 10,000 steps every day.

I did eat some things out of the guidelines, and I can happily say I won't be eating some of them again.  Two were not as good as I remembered them being.  A couple made me feel nausea, but I never actually got sick.  The only one that I was like "mmm this is so good!" was a soft taco from Taco Bell.

I had my first caffeine yesterday, in the form of a coffee drink.  It was... okay.  Honestly, I probably won't do it again unless I need to poop.  Because an hour later, I was rushing to the bathroom.

My hair is still coming out faster than I am growing it.  My left temple is getting really thin.  I'm almost ready to declare I'm getting a bald spot.  I hate it.  I hate my thin hair in general.  I'm afraid to do anything to it for fear of ripping more out.  I am not even convinced all the things I'm doing for it are helping.

I bought Nioxin shampoo and conditioner.  I am still losing hair.  I take biotin, zinc, and a multivitamin, and have seen no difference.  I started the zinc just a couple months ago.  But since I have seen no difference, I stopped taking it yesterday.  I bought mega bottles of the Nioxin, so I will continue that.  Also, the biotin because I know it works on horses, so it should be doing something for me right?  Besides, I have the image in my head of waking up to find all my hair on my pillow if I stop doing everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment