Monday, September 14, 2015

Going Down a Size

I could not find any size 30 jeans.  I tried retail stores and I tried Savers and Goodwill.  But, based on the looseness of my 32s and the number of inches I lost in the past month, I am going to officially say I am down to size 30 jeans.

At Savers, I did find a pair of 26 jeans and a pair of 26/28 elastic waist stretch jeans.  I am not thrilled with elastic stretch jeans, but I figure by the time I can wear them, I will really need to be getting rid of the 32s.  I did try both pairs on, because why not?  I can successfully get them on if I squeeze, squeeze, squeeze and then don't mind the feeling of being eaten by a boa constrictor.  So yes, not ready to wear them yet.  But I did not have to lay down to zip the zipper pair, so yay me!  I really couldn't pass up the jeans at Savers.  Even if they don't fit yet, better to spend $5.00-$7.00 a pair then to spend $30.00+ a pair.



No comments:

Post a Comment