Sunday, November 1, 2015

Almost Six Months

At the beginning of October, in a post, I said that my six months was the end of October and I would post six month pictures.  I was kind of right, but mostly wrong.  Oct 28th started my sixth month, but it is not actually over until 11/24/15.  The week of Thanksgiving!  So I am sorry, but pictures will not be coming until the end of November.  I got ahead of myself.  I am getting antsy for pictures myself to tell you the truth.  I can't wait to put my side by side together!    It is the only time I can really tell the difference in how I look.

November is an eventful month for me.  My birthday, one of my sister's birthday, Thanksgiving, brother-in-law's birthday, going on vacation, a milestone or two in my weight loss journey.  But more about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment