Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Sick Jeans

So you know how I was totally sick before, like two weeks ago?

I am again.  It started on Friday, and is still going, although I believe I have taken a turn for the better.  It has totally wrecked my workout plans this month.  I had started going to the Y regularly, and both times I got sick.  I would wonder if I wasn't catching it at the Y except I've been around sick people at home and work.  It's ridiculous.

In better news, I officially am wearing a pair of size 28 jeans right now.  And they are not stretch jeans, oh no, they are Lee jeans with a tapers leg so they are close fitting at the ankle.  I usually prefer a straight leg or boot cut, but I can't pass up free jeans.  I found them at the garage sale my family was putting on this past Fall and snagged them up with the thought that I would fit into them someday soon.  Soon is now!

I did buy a pair of Venezia 28 stretch jeans at Savers sometime in early October, but I should have tried those on.  Whoever wore them before me had them all stretched out and they were baggier on me than the size 30s I was wearing when I bought the 28s.  I really couldn't count those as a victory since they didn't fit right.  But these Lee 28s are a victory!  Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment