Thursday, March 3, 2016

My Life is Crazy

I reached another goal today!  I now weigh 225 lbs!  Hopefully, there will be no gain, though I know fluctuation is possible and I am at 225.0 lbs exactly.  It still feels good to be able to say it.  It took me a week longer than I wanted it too, but again I was sick and went carb crazy with the medicines, so there you go.  I still haven't taken a 9 month post-op picture.  I decided I want to look good in my next picture.  Every time I have dressed up, there has been no husband around to take the picture.  Sad, he never sees me dressed up.  I thought about it yesterday as I was dressed up for two interviews.  I didn't dress until after he left and by the time he got home at 7 pm I was already in my pajamas.  I am going to have to make a point of dressing up for him ,and getting him to take a picture!

Hubby has a follow-up appointment for his gallbladder surgery today.  Overall he is doing great, but we think one of the incisions is infected.  Should be an easy fix, clean it up, take an antibiotic, voila!

I interviewed for an administrative office assistant and for a scheduler position.  I think both interviews went well, but I feel better overall about the scheduler position.  While I have to talk on the phone, there is not a whole lot of interaction with people in person.  For the admin position, I would have to be more of a people person, and I'm not. Never have been.  Don't foresee becoming one.  Just the thought of the job duties I was told about during the interview gave me anxiety, so you know the job is going to stress me out.  I really hope I get the scheduler position, not the highest paying, but not stressful either.

Of course, I still longingly think about the position at the library.  I applied at the beginning of February, no call yet.  I was told that it is a long process and they usually post a job 2-3 months before they plan on someone starting.  So there is still hope, and it pays quite well.  So well that even if I get the scheduler position, I don't think I will be able to say no to the library should they call.  I've always wanted to work there too... books!

I am thinking about planning on going back to school this fall.  So I am trying to consider jobs that will work with that schedule.  Also, starting a restaurant.  I can't even go into details.

Nephew #2 is coming over tomorrow and spending the entire weekend with us.  Will I get sick?   We'll see.  We are also cooking for church on Saturday and Sunday because there weren't enough volunteers this month.  My life is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment