Sunday, February 14, 2016

Busy as a Bee

It's been so busy this last week, and this week looks busy , and the next week... and then nothing!  The family I babysit for and I have decided to part ways at the end of February.  I made the decision.  The mom is going down to per diem and I was not having any luck finding something that would only be 2 days a week.  So I told her that I would have to look for a job that has more days and therefore would not work for her.  She was understanding about it and happy I gave her three weeks notice.

This week I will be tutoring one of my nephews, working two days, having a beekeepers meetings on two days, and on Friday, my husband is having his gallbladder removed.  Looking forward to a long day at the hospital.  Plus, Tuesday is the last day of my ninth month since surgery!!  Nine months out, I can hardly believe it!  I am going to have to take a picture or two.

This week I re-tried on my size 26 jeans and they fit!  I am so happy about this!  It seemed to take forever to go from size 28 to size 26.  Forever!  Three full months.

I am still plugging away at my keto diet.  Not losing as fast as one could hope, but I am still losing.  Yesterday was so hard, I had major cravings.  It didn't help that I had to wait an extra long time for my last meal.  I was so hungry by the time I could eat.  The, even though I was full, I could not stop thinking about eating more.  I didn't give in to the cravings, but I seriously considered going to bed early just to get away from them.

Okay, well I've got to go before I am late for Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment