Friday, February 19, 2016

Cold Magnet

I can't even believe it, but I am getting sick again!  The last post where I said I was sick was 1/31/16, it is now 2/19/16.  And again.  What is going on with me?  I was just getting to the point where the residual nasal drainage and random cough were disappearing.

I feel like the only way I am going to stay healthy at this point is to live in a bubble.

Every single time I come across a sick person I get it.  I babysat my nephews on Monday.  Drippy noses all round.  There you go.  And just in case I didn't get it then, my Mom babysat them on Tuesday, and I saw her on Tuesday and Wednesday night.  My husband wants me to stop seeing my nephews, like all together, except maybe in summer.

I am so tired of being sick.  I seem to have no immune system since my surgery.  It has never been this bad before.

No comments:

Post a Comment