Friday, February 19, 2016

Cold Record

Just out of curiosity, I went back through my email and blog to review any time I said I was sick.  I've listed the day the illness begun, though because each one last 1-2 weeks, it feels like I have been sick all winter.

November 03, 2015

November 20, 2015

December 21, 2015

January 25, 2016

February 18, 2016

I can't do this anymore.  I am going to have to stop seeing all family members until Easter.  Since Easter is at the end of March, hopefully this means, I can make it through March without being sick.  Those nephews and my mom are so contagious.

I don't even know what to do about my husband's gallbladder surgery.  It is tomorrow and I am supposed to be in the waiting room.  But how can I go sit in the waiting room for 3-5 hours coughing like this?  I don't want to get other people sick and possible infect someone with an already ill relative.  This is so frustrating.  I can't help but be a little mad at my family.  I know they don't get me sick on purpose, but it feels like it is all their fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment