Monday, August 24, 2015

Weekly Goals 8/24 - 8/30

Nothing much has been going on here to write about.  I passed the 3 month post-op mark and updated my before and after photos.  I had blood drawn last Wednesday to check all my vitamin, mineral, protein levels.  I won't get those results until later this week though.  I am very close to attaining my next goal, but not quite yet.  Maybe tomorrow if I am lucky.  I did stall out for a week with a whopping 0.4 lb change.  It is frustrating, but bound to happen.  I've been asked to babysit for my sister 3 times this week, so that will put a cramp on doing a lot.  I had a phone interview yesterday for a part-time companion/errand runner position, 6-9 hours a week.  I am supposed to find out today or tomorrow if I am going to be chosen to take the next step and meet the family.  We've signed up to participate in two craft sales, one of which is in just three weeks.  So I really need to start working on more of my crafts.  I baked bars and cookies yesterday for a breast cancer awareness bake sale.  It was really fun and reminded me of how much I enjoy baking.  I wish I could have a part-time job where I would just bake things at home for people.  Anyway, on to my weekly goals.

  •  This week I expect that I will reach my next goal of 289.0 lbs.  That means I need to lose 0.3 lbs this week.
  • This week I want to reach 10,000 steps Monday through Friday.  
  • This week I expect that I will walk at least 2 miles for purposeful exercise Monday through Friday.
  • This week I want to get 8 cups of liquid in every single day.
  • This week I expect that I will make at least one bag for the craft sale.
  • This week I expect to make Curious George cupcakes for a birthday at church.
  • This week I will go to an Archery class.
Is that enough?  I don't want to overwhelm myself knowing that I am babysitting three days this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment