Sunday, August 30, 2015

Will I complete all my goals for the week?

  •  This week I expect that I will reach my next goal of 289.0 lbs.  That means I need to lose 0.3 lbs this week.  Unless I gain two pounds tomorrow, I am set.
  • This week I want to reach 10,000 steps Monday through Friday. 
  • This week I expect that I will walk at least 2 miles for purposeful exercise Monday through Friday.  
  • This week I want to get 8 cups of liquid in every single day.  
  • This week I expect that I will make at least one bag for the craft sale.  Work in progress.
  • This week I expect to make Curious George cupcakes for a birthday at church.  See Below.
  • This week I will go to an Archery class.  Bruise on my arm to prove it!  Next, buy a arm guard first.



I seem to have caught a cold, it started developing Friday afternoon.  I've gotten very little sleep since Thursday.  I'll be honest, I'm not sure I have enough energy to finish the bag tonight.  Also, cramps, so yes, it's been a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment