Monday, August 3, 2015

Weight Loss Goal #2 Achieved!

It's official, I weigh less than 300 lbs.  I will never ever let myself go there again.  I am so happy.  For my reward, I went to Torrid and picked up a top I had seen on their website.  I took a selfie, or several, but you can't really see the top very well because it is mostly a head shot.  So here is a picture from their website, although the website only has it with a white lining and I opted to buy the nude lining.


And here is my selfie.


I feel pretty and sexy in it.  I can't wait to surprise my hubby.  I also bought a new bra in 2 sizes smaller than what I am currently wearing.  I love it too.  It is slightly snug, but not tight, so that just leads me to believe I have been wearing too big a size for a while now.

Finally, I tried on my size 32 jeans this morning... and they fit!!  It has been a very happy day for me.  Now, I have to go get ready for our support group meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment