Saturday, August 1, 2015

When it runs between your toes, like slimy sloppy joes... Another TMI Post.

I am having wicked, wake me up in the middle of the night, diarrhea.  I don't know if it was what we ate for dinner or something else.  We had sockeye salmon.  Granted it is kind of a fatty fish, but salmon is on my list of approved foods.  Also, not the first time we've had salmon.  Maybe it wasn't cooked enough?  Like I said, I don't know, but I need the diarrhea to stop now.  I want to go walk after typing this, but I might have to wait until later in the day.  I might not be able to be that far from a toilet.  The only bright side is that it is not causing me any pain.  No stomach cramps or burning anus.  It's is just there knocking on my sphincter, waiting to be let out.

A progress report of how I've been doing this week.
  • This week I expect that I will reach a total weight loss of 60 lbs.  I am only a tenth of a pound away from reaching that, so should be totally doable.
  • This week I expect that I will reach my next goal of 299.0 lbs.  That means I need to lose 2.1 lbs this week.  I have had some weeks where I have lost less weight; but, I am going to set my hopes high.  Maybe?  We will see if I fluctuate back up tomorrow.  I have diarrhea to thank for this.
  • This week I expect that I will walk everyday, even if it means driving to a store or the YMCA to do so.  I can not afford to miss a day if I want to reach my next goal.  To that end...  So far so good.
  • This week I expect that I will get up between 5:30 AM - 6 AM every weekday this week.  I will be much more productive overall if I get up early and get a walk in right after breakfast.  FAIL
  • This week I expect that I will finish the quilt I am working on.  It will be donated to Project Linus.  Almost Done quilting the top, then I just have to bind.
  • This week I expect to make muffins or cookies to take to Church Sunday, since it is my day to bring an after-service snack.  I will not eat any.  Banana Chocolate Chip and Zucchini Nut Muffins.
  • This week I expect I will use my Walk Away The Pounds (1 mile) DVD to get in two extra work-outs.  I want to get in some extra exercise.  Starting with two extra workouts a week seems like a good place to begin.  One down, one to go.
  • This week I expect to make and decorate a cake for my Mom's birthday.  I asked her if I could make something other than white or chocolate and she gave me to go ahead.  In fact, she told me to get creative and anything other than eggplant and avocado.  (In other words, nothing that could be gross as a cake.)  So now I have to come up with something to "different" make.  I have some ideas, just need to settle on one.  I will not eat, or even taste, any of it.  Cake is very tempting.  Today's major task.

No comments:

Post a Comment