Monday, July 20, 2015

Dropping a Size

It took two months, but I have dropped a size in my jeans and bra.  I don't own any size 34 jeans, but I do have two pairs of size 32.  I tried them on this morning and there are about 1.5-2 inches until they will close comfortably.  I could squeeze now, but I want to be accurate.  Besides, who really enjoys wearing tight pants?  So I feel safe saying I am now a size 34 in jeans.  I had two sizes of bras in my drawer, and I can easily wear the smaller size now without discomfort.  The larger size I have to use the tightest hooks.

The only thing that hasn't changed at all is the circumference of my arms.  I am going to have the biggest bat wings!  But I will deal with that.  It feels so good knowing I've gone down a size.  My shirt size is all over the place, which is why I am going by the jeans.  It really depends on the material, how long the shirt it, and even the manufacturer.  I wish there was standard sizing, it make it so much easier to buy clothes.

On a side note:  Our Central Air died yesterday.  Hopefully, someone can come out this afternoon, otherwise I was told it would be tomorrow morning.  If we can go by yesterday's temperatures, it is going to get well over 85 degrees in the house today.  It got up to 83 in here yesterday, and that was with the a/c on for half the day.  I can't even leave because the A/C place is supposed to call me later.  Maybe I'll sweat some pounds away!

No comments:

Post a Comment