Monday, July 27, 2015

Weekly Goals for 7/27 - 8/02


  • This week I expect that I will reach a total weight loss of 60 lbs.  I am only a tenth of a pound away from reaching that, so should be totally doable.
  • This week I expect that I will reach my next goal of 299.0 lbs.  That means I need to lose 2.1 lbs this week.  I have had some weeks where I have lost less weight; but, I am going to set my hopes high.
  • This week I expect that I will walk everyday, even if it means driving to a store or the YMCA to do so.  I can not afford to miss a day if I want to reach my next goal.  To that end...
  • This week I expect that I will get up between 5:30 AM - 6 AM every weekday this week.  I will be much more productive overall if I get up early and get a walk in right after breakfast.
  • This week I expect that I will finish the quilt I am working on.  It will be donated to Project Linus.
  • This week I expect to make muffins or cookies to take to Church Sunday, since it is my day to bring an after-service snack.  I will not eat any.
  • This week I expect I will use my Walk Away The Pounds (1 mile) DVD to get in two extra work-outs.  I want to get in some extra exercise.  Starting with two extra workouts a week seems like a good place to begin.
  • This week I expect to make and decorate a cake for my Mom's birthday.  I asked her if I could make something other than white or chocolate and she gave me to go ahead.  In fact, she told me to get creative and anything other than eggplant and avocado.  (In other words, nothing that could be gross as a cake.)  So now I have to come up with something to "different" make.  I have some ideas, just need to settle on one.  I will not eat, or even taste, any of it.  Cake is very tempting.


So I want to meet my expectations for myself.  I already walked this morning, so I am off to a good start!  I don't know what my body is doing regarding exercise.  When I do exercise, my legs get random pains throughout the day.  I also seem to lose less weight when I exercise.  Maybe there is a point that I am not reaching where I would lose more weight due to exercise.  Science and anyone who promotes exercise seems to think so.  So perhaps I am just not doing enough.  But why the random leg pains?  It is not muscle soreness.

Anyway, good luck to me.  I'll see how this week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment