Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Week One Post RNY in review

It's been a week!  I'm still moving along, not that I have a choice in it at this point.  But I am feeling a little better.  Here is my week in review.

1 - Made it through surgery with flying colors.

2 - Had my first food? blockage.

3 - Threw up for the first time.

4 - Cried for the first time.

5 - Had first BM and it was unaided by medications.

6 - Have begun doing my stretches and band exercises.

7 - Have started walking daily, though not far.

8 - Have taken all my pills each day.

9 - Am consistently drinking 5-6 cups a day, but need to get it up to 8 cups.

10 - Have gotten up to eating 40 grams of protein daily.

11 - Have not been tempted to eat anything off the plan.

12 - Still have a cold, spend most nights coughing.

13 - Getting very little sleep.

14 - Lost my first 2 lbs.

That about does it and there are more positives than negatives.  So yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment